This fully interactive workshop will explore the advantages and disadvantages of team working, explore a model of team formation and consider the impact of different characters upon a team. It also looks at the causes and effects of conflict within a team and how to manage this.
On completion of the course, delegates will:
- be able to identify the advantages and potential disadvantages of working within a team
- be able to explain the stages of team formation and how to progress teams through these stages
- have considered the impact of various roles upon the team
- know the characteristics and building blocks of high performing teams
- understand the causes and impacts of conflict within a team
- have developed strategies for preventing or managing conflict
This course is recommended for those who manage or lead teams and want to take them to a level of high performance. It will benefit both line managers and those managing project teams.
This fully participative course includes:
- individual and group exercises
- group discussion
- skills practice
- input from tutor
- the advantages of team working and how to overcome the potential disadvantages of working as a team
- the stages of team formation
- team roles and their impact
- the characteristics of high performing teams
- the causes and consequences of conflict within a team
- preventing or managing conflict between team members
To find out more
Contact Fiona Robson at Up Front Training and Coaching to discuss how the programme can benefit your organisation.
I'm feeling really positive about tackling this now. The coaching has really helped, it's got me kick-started. Lots of positive things have come out of a short conversationPaul, Bidford